Thursday 24 April 2014

Summer Shopping List.


               
I really love gingham at the moment, it just makes me feel really summery and I adore both this Topshop red gingham slip dress and Oh My Love dogtooth dress although, I think the Topshop one is a bit out of my price range if I'm honest. I really like the trend of styling camisole slip dresses over t-shirts too like fashion blogger LLYMLRS did here with the Oh My Love dogtooth dress and I think it will create some really cute outfits for the summer months. Ofcourse wearing a t-shirt underneath helps to hide the old tops of your arms as well which, is never a bad thing if you're a bit self-conscious about them like me .

I also adore pastels and florals and have had my eye on the Motel Morris Flower Hoppy Playsuit for months now as I just love the icy blue colour and think that it would be perfect for the summer although, it is currently out of stock so I will have to keep a look out for it. The Motel Winter Rose playsuit is just gorgeous too and it would look lovely with a little white crop top underneath and some black Dr Martens (another expensive summer want) on the feet but, I do already have the winter rose print in the Beatrix Babydoll Dress  so is it a bit silly to get the exact same print in two different styles of dresses? I'm sure I'll be able to justify it though! 

Finally, I'm really liking boho and folk style pieces at the moment and would love to get my hands on literally anything in the Motel Mandala print but, I particularly love the blue skirt and red crop top. I think the Topshop Folk tee would be perfect to throw on with my Levi shorts and converse too for a simple, laid-back summer outfit while, the Motel Sunflower camisole is just really vibrant and pretty and again I think it would look great paired with some Levi's and converse to add a girly twist to a casual outfit.

What do you think of my summer fashion finds? What's on your summer shopping list?






No comments:

Post a Comment