Wednesday 2 July 2014

Bury Me In Rock and Roll.










Today I wore...
The Whitepepper Gingham Sleeveless Smock similar here
with my
Topshop Cream Lace Crop Top similar here
Vintage Wrangler Denim Jacket from Ebay similar here
and my


Hi there! I hope you have all had a lovely sunny day today. I just got back from playing with my nephew on the beach and munching on a yummy cheese and onion pasty for my tea which, was a really lovely way to end the day. 

This morning I got up, full of energy and got ready to take these outfit photos, only to walk outside to find that the sun was shining directly above me so, that I couldn't even see the screen of my camera or take off my sunglasses because it was so bright. I decided to take a few outfit photos anyway just because I was all dressed up ready and these are the pictures I have used in my post because the sun literally didn't stop shining in the area I wanted to take my photos until 6pm tonight by which time I had just got back from the beach, was looking a bit windswept, had eyeliner smudges under my eyes and had climbed into my cosy, pyjamas so... not looking my finest and far too comfy to get all done up again. I think most fashion bloggers would scrap these photos and take them again when the light was just right to get the best photographs but, I'm still learning and hopefully they don't look too terrible anyway. 

On to the outfit! Today, I wore my Whitepepper gingham sleeveless smock which, I got a few months ago from ASOS. As I mentioned in my post the other day, I am really loving The Whitepepper brand at the moment and I really love this smock dress. It is really comfy and pretty and adds a nice girly edge to a grungy outfit. It is so easy to throw on to create a simple, cute and eye-catching outfit. I placed my cream lace crop top from Topshop underneath, popped my all black vans authentic on my feet and then finished the outfit with my new round sunglasses from Topshop which, I adore because they have such a cool, grungy, 90s vibe about them. 

I hope you like my outfit! P.s. The title of my post comes from this awesome song by Kids in Glass Houses so do enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment