Monday 30 June 2014

Polka Dot Days.






Today I wore...
with my favourite

Good evening! This is my first attempt at doing an outfit of the day post so, I do apologize if it isn't the best outfit post you have ever seen or if the photos are a little bit shoddy but, I promise I will try to get better. I love clothes and really wanted to try and share my love of fashion on my blog as well as my love of food and baking but, I've never been one to take the most flattering of photos. I thought it would be fun to have a little go though so I hope you like my first outfit post!

 I decided to wear my pretty new Whitepepper polka dot smock dress which, I absolutely love because it is so light, summery and just looks really adorable. It feels very Alice in Wonderland-y when you slip it on. It is a gorgeous baby blue colour which is perfect for the summer months and  the polka dot pattern is just really sweet and girly and I adore polka dots. I have fallen in love with The Whitepepper brand actually and I would pretty much love to get my hands on their entire range but, I particularly love this beautiful check smock dress they are selling at the moment. Their dresses are quite expensive but, absolutely worth it as they are so well made from such lovely material and they are always just the most unique and gorgeous pieces.

 I simply paired my dress with my black vans authentic because I literally wear nothing but, vans or converse on my feet and then I headed off up to my local park and hid behind some trees to take these photos as I was a bit self-conscious about letting people see me take pictures of myself. I also wasn't even sure about posting these photos at all because I was worried in case they weren't good enough or in case I looked a bit silly in them but, my lovely Mum has told me she thinks they're great haha and convinced me to post them so, thanks Mum! Aren't Mum's the best?!

No comments:

Post a Comment